Jeffrey Stiller is an associate attorney with Southeast Law Group, P.A. where he focuses his practice on first party property insurance coverage disputes.
Jeffrey attended Stetson University College of Law, where he earned top honors in his Federal Income Tax and Legal Writing Seminar courses. After graduating in 2011, he became licensed to practice law in the State of Florida in 2012, and Michigan in 2013.
Prior to joining Southeast Law Group, Jeffrey worked extensively in the areas of Estate Planning and Probate, serving as the lead attorney for high net-worth clients from one of the largest independent finance companies in the nation. He has also worked for the Social Security Administration and as an adjunct professor at Henry Ford Community College.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. 2011
- Eastern Michigan University, B.S. 2007
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Michigan
- Member of St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Oakland County Bar Association