Southeast Law Group is an established AV-rated first-party insurance defense firm with statewide practice and offices in Daytona Beach and St. Petersburg. Our statewide practice is devoted exclusively to litigating residential and commercial property damage claims. We seek a full-time Legal Assistant/Scheduling Coordinator to join our growing team at our Daytona Beach office.
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office 365 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat to operate in paperless office.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with others and be a team player.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Advanced time management skills and ability to prioritize assignments for self and others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Scheduling and confirming depositions, hearings, mediations, conferences, inspections.
- Communicating with judicial assistants to ensure compliance with judicial procedures.
- Preparing, filing, and service of deposition, hearing, and mediation notices.
- Preparing and issuing subpoenas to witnesses for depositions and trial appearance.
- Opening new files.
- Saving all emails, correspondence, & pleadings to electronic files.
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Eligible to participate in 401K after one year
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit a cover letter & resume in confidence.
Only candidates contacted for an interview will receive a response.
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
Following the CDC office guidelines.